Stacking the Shelves #09

Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


Ink (Paper Gods, #1) Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #2) Girl in Translation 
 Thirteen Reasons WhyMadame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution 
I purchased these from Half.com, which is an extension of Ebay where you can buy used books for almost nothing. If you haven't heard of it, I highly recommend buying books from there, because it's basically one of the best things ever. 


Exit the Actress Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn, #1) 
Bought at Barnes and Noble, because I physically cannot go into a bookstore and not spend money, apparently.
 

What's on your shelves this week? :)

8 comments

  1. Blood and Starlight was awesome. I loved that book hardcore. Nice haul. Come check out my stack this week as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot of really great things about Blood and Starlight, so I'm hoping I'll like it as much as the first. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Ooooh! I adored Ink :3 The setting was so perfect and Tomo... *.* Yup. This is a good book ;D
    Happy reading
    Jackie

    Stop by tomorrow for my StS post(: http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really, really want to read it, especially since I've heard such mixed reviews. I hope I like it as much as you did! :)

      Delete
  3. I've heard a lot of good things about Ink, I hope you like it. Enjoy your weekend :)

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh! Now I REALLY need to read it!

      Delete
  4. I need to read Days of Blood and Starlight as well! I loved Ink and I really have to read Burn for Burn! I hope you enjoy all your books!
    Laura @ Music Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! They all sound so good! :)

      Delete